Do you live and breathe User Experience and have a great eye for mobile and web design? Join us! Key Ring, a Gannett company, is the leading mobile loyalty solution. We’re revolutionizing Loyalty and Rewards programs by helping millions of users save time and money through our smartphone app. We also help hundreds of companies attract loyal customers, analyze customer data, and simplify their shopping experience through our online dashboard.
We’re looking for an experienced mobile and web designer to join our team and completely own the user experience and visual design of our apps, website, and emails.
What we are looking for in a Mobile/Web Designer:
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile interfaces with a strong foundation in the respective Human Interface guidelines for these platforms
- The ability to mock your designs using Photoshop or similar tool
- Experience with web design and email templates
- Knowledge of modern design patterns and trends
- The ability to design in multiple contexts: end-user facing, business partner facing, internal tools, and more.
- HTML/CSS implementation a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Print experience a plus
What you’ll be building with us at Key Ring:
- Revamp and iterate on the user experience and design aesthetic for our industry-leading iOS and Android apps
- Establish an extensible design template for our companion website
- Create interactive videos/presentations both for end-users and for pitches to potential partners
- Updates to email templates, website, and backend consumer portal
Commensurate with experience and includes: base salary + performance bonus, and healthcare.
Reports to: CEO, Key Ring
Position Based in Dallas, TX
Interested? Contact chrisfagan [at] mobestream.com
About Key Ring
Key Ring was acquired by Gannett (NYSE: GCI) in Sept 2012 and operates as a business unit within the G/O Digital division of Gannett. The Key Ring mobile application has millions of users who download the app to scan and store existing loyalty cards, join new programs, and receive mobile coupons via their smartphones. The popularity of the app resulted in it being voted 1st place in Mobile Commerce and Best Online Pick for the 2011 Cellular Telecommunications Industry Association (CTIA) Emerging Technology Awards. In addition, Key Ring has been featured by many news publications such as USA Today, New York Times, LA Times, Lifehacker, Mashable, Time Magazine Techland, Entrepreneur Magazine, and several others.
About G/O Digital
G/O Digital is a new division of the Gannett Company (NYSE: GCI). We help businesses, big & small #WinLocal. For National Brands and Agencies, we transform content into commerce. For Small and Medium Sized Businesses (SMBs), G/O Digital is a one-stop-shop for local businesses looking to connect with consumers through digital marketing. The G/O Digital premise is simple: whether you’re a big brand marketer or local business owner, we deliver a simple suite of digital marketing solutions to connect with consumers locally in a meaningful, personal way that drives measureable results.