Do you want to work on a lean, mean Rails app serving millions of requests a day? Join us! Key Ring, a Gannett company, is the leading mobile loyalty solution. We’re revolutionizing Loyalty and Rewards programs by helping millions of users save time and money through our industry leading mobile app. We also help hundreds of companies attract loyal customers, analyze customer data, and simplify their shopping experience through our online dashboard.
What we are looking for in a fellow Ruby/Rails Developer:
- Strong programming ability in Ruby; familiarity with Rails a plus
- Front-end and back-end (full stack) development experience
- Familiarity or willingness to learn HAML, SCSS, CoffeeScript
- Strong testing experience
- Understanding of scalability challenges with Ruby and Rails
- Familiarity with MySQL or other SQL databases (PostgreSQL, etc).
You’ll be ahead if you’re familiar with:
- Memcache or other caching tools
- Amazon Web Services (EC2, CloudFront, Route 53, S3)
- Scout (scoutapp.com)
- New Relic
What you’ll be building with us at Key Ring:
- Customer-facing functionality with a focus on simplicity and usability
- Implementing design comps using HAML/SASS/CoffeeScript and the Rails asset pipeline
- RESTful API endpoints for mobile clients
- Internal tools for managing and analyzing data
- Infrastructure on AWS
- Scalability and speed optimizations at every layer of the stack
You’ll be joining a small, close-knit group of like-minded developers and entrepreneurs with the backing of one of the largest media companies in the nation. Salary and compensation will be competitive.
Interested? Contact us at britg [at] keyringapp.com