Mobile/Web UX Designer
Do you live and breathe User Experience and have a great eye for mobile and web design? Join us! Key Ring, a Gannett company, is the leading mobile loyalty solution. We’re revolutionizing Loyalty and Rewards programs by helping millions of users save time and money through our smartphone app. We also help hundreds of companies attract loyal customers, analyze customer data, and simplify their shopping experience through our online dashboard.
We’re looking for an experienced mobile and web designer to join our team and completely own the user experience and visual design of our apps, website, and emails.
What we are looking for in a Mobile/Web Designer:
- Experience with iOS and Android mobile interfaces with a strong foundation in the respective Human Interface guidelines for these platforms
- The ability to mock your designs using Photoshop or similar tool
- Experience with web design and email templates
- Knowledge of modern design patterns and trends
- The ability to design in multiple contexts: end-user facing, business partner facing, internal tools, and more.
- HTML/CSS implementation a plus
- Video experience a plus
- Print experience a plus
What you’ll be building with us at Key Ring:
- Revamp and iterate on the user experience and design aesthetic for our industry-leading iOS and Android apps
- Establish an extensible design template for our companion website
- Design a multi-purpose email template for the variety of email communications we send out
- Create interactive videos/presentations both for end-users and for pitches to potential partners
You’ll be joining a small, close-knit group of like-minded developers and entrepreneurs. Salary and compensation will be competitive.
Please send your resume to info[at]keyringapp[dot]com